Monday, October 20, 2014

Natasha says Hello Kitty but hasta la vista to love

Pretty blonde Natasha Goldsworth can't find a man supports because her flat is filled with £50, 000 worth of Hello Pussy collectibles.

Hello Kitty Silicone iPhone 6 Case with Chain Pink

Horse trainer Natasha, 46, got hooked on the cartoon character as providing a teenager and has spent 15 days collecting 10, 000 items.

Key room of her tiny regular is now crammed with iPhone hello kitty additions including jewellery, furniture, clothing, drapes, and 4, 000 cuddly die cast tractors.

Her "Kitty Kingdom" is a vast turn-off to blokes - merely Natasha is happy to give them the actual push if they don't accept your wife obsession.

She said: "Boyfriends System.Drawing.Bitmap have tried to make me give your wife up, so I got rid of them. Actually part of who I am and My name is not changing for anybody.

"One lover tried to tell me not to wear you hello kitty iPhone cases clothes and recounted I should grow up or wear an issue doesn't make me look so babies.

"Others have asked me to sell you collection and I've had to fill in no .

"If a man doesn't almost like my kitty kingdom and still cannot accept me for who I am really then I'm not interested in all of them. "

Natasha's obsession began at 2000 when a Japanese school relative or friend gave her a little Hello Pussy notebook as a gift.

She became adoringly obsessed with the cute little cat and set up buying bigger items like curtains, a meal boxes, a gum ball apparatus and a even a themed Christmas constructed from.

In 2004, aged 19, Natasha carried her and her kitties into a more cramped one-bedroom flat in Exeter, Devon.

Since then she has packed some thing room to the brim with several kitchenware to clothes.

As well as orthdontic appliances and crockery, she has collected some thing item imaginable - dolls apartments, jewellery, tiaras, lamps and kitchen tables sets.

Natasha said: "I living now in my little pink lagoon with my kitties, they cheer everybody up and I like having them used me.

"Before people come over I have to warn them about you kitty kingdom because some people cannot handle it. "

Standing through 3ft tall, her biggest purchased item is a giant Hello Kitty at a polka dot dress.

She recounted: "I call her the manager and she's almost as big as everybody. She has to live in the hall as she's too big for my bedchamber, sleeping room.

"As soon as people recognize her they always say 'wow, look at that huge kitty! '.

Natasha isn't a fan of high street Aaaarrgr Kitty so goes online to acquire her rare items and most coming from all her items are imported from Middle east and Japan.

She also sources elements through wwwl. hellokitty4u. com, website she writes and edits at her spare time.

Her most valuable purchased item is a limited edition cuddly Hello Pussy wearing a handmade Hanita wedding dress whom she bought for £250 merely is now worth a staggering £600.

My girl said: "When I get married Allow me the chance00 wear the same Hanita dress. The best dad's already agreed to wear one pink tie and I want to have Aaaarrgr Kitty on top of the wedding cake. inches

Natasha had to reign in your wife spending on Kitty after chronic pancreatitis forced her to give up work as one horse trainer in 2011.

But the arsenal continues to grow as friends and loved ones buy her nothing else for Jhh and birthdays.

She said: "Everyone knows I don't buy ourselves high street Hello Kitty, so they may give it to me for Christmas so my birthday.

"Luckily, I've grew some friends in Japan so America who post gifts personally too. "

Natasha's particular infatuation is with Hello Kitty handbags, in which she owns hundreds.

She accepts the fact she has had to sacrifice other things to finance her addiction, and says the individual hasn't been on holiday or out for evening meals for years.

Natasha, who is also a new|growing} musician, dreams of putting her infatuation to good use.

Her sake is to raise money for repeated pancreatitis by collaborating with Aaaarrgr Kitty's creators, Sanrio.

This year dirt London-born Hello Kitty's 40th everlasting nature, for which Natasha will be collecting almost she can.

She said: "I'm actually thinking about moving into a bigger apartment. There just isn't enough room for all of you kitties. "

No comments:

Post a Comment